- Thank you for all your help and advice. I would recommend you to anyone needing a good solicitor
- Professional and friendly service!
- Always most helpful, knowledgeable and understanding. Very pleasant and efficient
- Thank you very much for all of the work that you have done, delighted with the speed with which matters were concluded
Commercial Law Solicitors
Your business does not just need a lawyer, it needs a lawyer that understands business to be able to properly convey information in a format and language that is relevant to your business.
Getting legal advice on issues, transactions and processes is a necessity as a business owner. Even if you are not using a lawyer on a regular basis there will be certain events that will be extremely difficult to navigate without legal advice.
The Business Law team at Martin Tolhurst Solicitors is there for the lifetime of your business. We can advise and assist with:
- Setting up a business for the first time
- Buying an existing business
- Adding people to the business
- Preparing partnership or shareholders agreements
- Getting your first business premises
- Resolving issues amongst the key decision makers in the business
- Selling the business
- Dealing with circumstances where joint business ownership is coming to an end.
The key to the success of our Business Law Department is the way we talk to our clients. We take the time to learn about and understand your specific business. Knowing what your goals are enables us to focus our advice on achieving or protecting those goals.
You can have long term peace of mind by calling us today to begin working with a Martin Tolhurst Business Lawyer who understands why you are in business.
Click on any of the links in the menu to see how we can help with a range of business related issues.