- Thank you for all your help and advice. I would recommend you to anyone needing a good solicitor
- Professional and friendly service!
- Always most helpful, knowledgeable and understanding. Very pleasant and efficient
- Thank you very much for all of the work that you have done, delighted with the speed with which matters were concluded
Martin Tolhurst has a dedicated team of specialist family solicitors dealing with issues following the breakdown of personal relationships. We recognise that a relationship breakdown can be stressful and upsetting and every client’s circumstances are different. All of our solicitors have a thorough understanding of the law and will deal with your matter in a practical, cost-effective and sympathetic way. Whether you need advice on divorce, separation from your partner, financial issues or matters involving children, we will work closely with you to explore the best way to help you find a way forward.
Our solicitors are all members of Resolution and/or the Law Society Family Law Panels. We are committed to approaching matters in a sensitive manner putting the needs of your family first, particularly if children are involved. Our team can offer you support and guidance throughout negotiations, mediation, collaborative law and the court process.
We provide a range of legal advice including:
- Civil partnership dissolution
- Cohabitee disputes
- Finances and financial settlement
- Separation agreements
- Maintenance payments
- Disputes over children
- Pre-Nuptial agreements
We understand that the cost of obtaining legal advice can appear off putting. We are able to offer creative arrangements for fee payment and in all cases are able to provide cost effective advice to each and every client giving you a cost estimate which will be reviewed at every stage of your case.
Speak to our New Enquiries team on 0800 0271452 to book your initial consultation to discuss your family matter and find out how we can help you.