- Thank you for all your help and advice. I would recommend you to anyone needing a good solicitor
- Professional and friendly service!
- Always most helpful, knowledgeable and understanding. Very pleasant and efficient
- Thank you very much for all of the work that you have done, delighted with the speed with which matters were concluded
If you are interested in joining the Martin Tolhurst team please take a look at our current vacancies below:
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Property Solicitor seeking a new challenge with an award winning firm.
The successful candidate must have experience in the following:
- Proven experience in contentious and non-contentious commercial property matters.
- Ability to undertake a varied workload of contentious and non-contentious commercial property matters including; acquisitions and disposals, developments, estate management, commercial lease renewals (opposed and unopposed), dilapidations claims, service charge disputes and rent recovery.
- A willingness to undertake contentious commercial property work in addition to the contentious workload.
- Supervision of fee-earning work undertaken by colleagues.
To be successful in your application, you will possess the following attributes:
- You will be a Commercial Property Solicitor Legal Executive or equivalent who has property litigation experience or a desire to undertake contentious work. It is likely that you will be at least 2 years PQE although this level is a guide only and consideration will be given to candidates of all levels of experience.
- Ability to manage own case load with or without support staff.
- Willing to utilise the firm’s practice and case management system.
- Ability to assist with the marketing and development of the department including a willingness to produce written content for marketing materials.
- Strong IT skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You will be based at our Gravesend office, working in a friendly expert team.
Excellent salary and benefits.
If you are interested in the above vacancy, please send your CV to Rachael Andrews, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to the vacancies outlined, we are always keen to meet with Conveyancers and Conveyancing Solicitors in Kent.
If you are interested in joining Martin Tolhurst, please send your CV with a covering letter and your salary expectations to Rachael Andrews, HR Manager at email@example.com..
We are always looking for good quality candidates to join our expanding team.
If there is no vacancy to suit your skill set we would still be happy to hear from you. We offer a dynamic working environment, good offices, and market rate salaries together with benefits such as profit related bonus, Benenden health care, nursery voucher scheme and Death in Service benefit.
If you are interested in undertaking a Period of Recognised Training (Training Contract) with us find out more at on our Trainee Solicitors page.