- Thank you for all your help and advice. I would recommend you to anyone needing a good solicitor
- Professional and friendly service!
- Always most helpful, knowledgeable and understanding. Very pleasant and efficient
- Thank you very much for all of the work that you have done, delighted with the speed with which matters were concluded
WELCOME to Martin Tolhurst Solicitors
- Established over 130 years ago, Martin Tolhurst Solicitors is one of Kent’s leading Law firms. With traditional values, complimented by our modern approach, online case tracking and case management systems – our clients can benefit from our years of experience a vast array of specialisms and rest assured that their case will be handled thoroughly, professionally, in an approachable and understandable way.
- Benefit from:
- The wide spectrum of experience and knowledge our experts have
- Friendly & Approachable teams who care
- We aim to use no ‘Legal-Jargon’
- A dedicated ‘New Enquiries’ team when you have a new legal matter
- Free Initial Advice – 15 minutes, general advice.
- Fixed Fee Consultations – 45 minute, no obligation specific legal advice sessions – for just £99!
- Track your case, with our modern online case management system
- Home and Business Premises Visits available
- We have been awarded:
- LawFirmServices Conveyancing Award 2016
- LawFirmServices Conveyancing Firm of the Year Award 2015
- LawFirmServices Conveyancing Award 2012
- Modern Law – shortlisted for Training Provider of the Year 2016. All of our staff undertake an extensive training schedule.
- What’s more:
- We are ‘Lexcel’ Accredited by The Law Society – the Legal Practice Quality Mark
- We are founder members of the National Will Database, ‘Certainty UK’
- We are accredited under the Conveyancing Quality Scheme by the Law Society
- Our Matrimonial Solicitors hold personal accreditations such as ‘The Law Society Family Law Advanced Accreditation’ and ‘Resolution’.
- We are active members of Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce
- We are members of The Conveyancing Association
- Charities & Our Local Community
With 6 offices across Kent, including: Gravesend, Ashford, Longfield, Sittingbourne, Medway and Dartford and over 160 staff in our dedicated teams, we are able to support and service clients in Kent and beyond.
We care about our local community and actively seek to support that community. As a team across all offices - we like to go above and beyond! We focus on regular fundraising for Charities in and around Kent such as: Kent, Surrey & Sussex Air Ambulance, The Oliver Fisher Special Care Baby Trust and Ellenor Hospices, to name a few – through an array of events including Tandem Skydives, Colour Runs, Pancake Races and much more.