- The Best Solicitors! I would definitely recommend.
- I would highly recommend Martin Tolhurst Solicitors as a very professional company with helpful staff willing to go that extra mile to help their customers.
- Absolute excellent professional and outstanding service!
- The diligence and persistence of the team shone through and made the stressful process of buying much easier.
- 10/10 service would use again in a heartbeat.
Established over 130 years ago, Martin Tolhurst Solicitors is one of Kent’s leading Law firms.
With our Award winning and modern approach, online case tracking and case management systems – all of our clients can benefit from our years of experience a vast array of specialisms and be rest assured that their case will be handled thoroughly, professionally, in an approachable and understandable way.
- The wide spectrum of experience and knowledge our experts have
- Friendly & Approachable teams who care
- We aim to use no ‘Legal-Jargon’
- A dedicated ‘New Enquiries’ team when you have a new legal matter
- Free Initial Advice – 15 minute telephone appointment for general advice.
- Fixed Fee Consultations – 45 minute, no obligation specific legal advice sessions – for just £99!
- Track your case, with our modern online case management system
- Home and Business Premises Visits available
We have been awarded:
- The UK Probate Research Awards, Best Probate Law Firm (Medium Firm) - Highly Commended 2023
- British Conveyancing Awards, Risk and Compliance Champions - Highly Commended 2022
- UK Probate Research Awards, Unsung Hero 2022
- UK Probate Research Awards, Best Probate Firm of the Year - Highly Commended 2022
- LawNet Conference and Awards, Learning & Development Initiative 2022
- The British Conveyancing Awards, Mental Health & Wellbeing Conveyancing Firm of the Year 2021
- The British Conveyancing Awards, Risk & Compliance Champion of the Year 2021
- The British Conveyancing Awards, Best Use of Marketing 2021
- Probate Research Awards, Probate Firm of the Year for London & South East - Highly Commended 2021
- Probate Research Awards, Probate Firm of the Year, London & the South East Award 2020
- LawFirmServices Conveyancing Firm of the Year, London & South East Award 2018
- LawFirmServices Overall Conveyancing Firm of the Year Bronze Award 2018
- LawFirmServices Training Firm of the Year Award Highly Commended 2018
- LawFirmServices Training Firm of the Year Award 2017
- We are ‘Lexcel’ Accredited by The Law Society – the Legal Practice Quality Mark
- We are accredited under the Conveyancing Quality Scheme by the Law Society
- Our Matrimonial Solicitors hold personal accreditations such as ‘The Law Society Family Law Advanced Accreditation’ and ‘Resolution’.
- We are active members of Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce
- We are members of The Conveyancing Association
Charities & Our Local Community
With 5 offices across Kent, including: Gravesend, Ashford, Longfield, Sittingbourne and Medway and over 160 staff in our dedicated teams, we are able to support and service clients in Kent and beyond.
We care about our local community and actively seek to support that community. As a team across all offices - we like to go above and beyond! We focus on regular fundraising for Charities in and around Kent such as: North Kent MIND, The Oliver Fisher Special Care Baby Trust and Ellenor Hospices, to name a few – through an array of events including Tandem Skydives, Colour Runs, Pancake Races and much more.
Our current Charity of the Year is an amazing local Charity - My Shining Star, Children's Cancer Charity - https://myshiningstar.co.uk/