- Thank you for all your help and advice. I would recommend you to anyone needing a good solicitor
- Professional and friendly service!
- Always most helpful, knowledgeable and understanding. Very pleasant and efficient
- Thank you very much for all of the work that you have done, delighted with the speed with which matters were concluded
Established over 130 years ago, Martin Tolhurst Solicitors is one of Kent’s leading Law firms.
With our Award winning and modern approach, online case tracking and case management systems – all of our clients can benefit from our years of experience a vast array of specialisms and be rest assured that their case will be handled thoroughly, professionally, in an approachable and understandable way.
- The wide spectrum of experience and knowledge our experts have
- Friendly & Approachable teams who care
- We aim to use no ‘Legal-Jargon’
- A dedicated ‘New Enquiries’ team when you have a new legal matter
- Free Initial Advice – 15 minutes, general advice.
- Fixed Fee Consultations – 45 minute, no obligation specific legal advice sessions – for just £99!
- Track your case, with our modern online case management system
- Home and Business Premises Visits available
We have been awarded:
- LawFirmServices Conveyancing Firm of the Year, London & South East Award 2018
- LawFirmServices Overall Conveyancing Firm of the Year Bronze Award 2018
- LawFirmServices Training Firm of the Year Award 2018
- LawFirmServices Training Firm of the Year Award 2017
- LawFirmServices Conveyancing Firm of the Year Award 2016
- Modern Law – shortlisted for Training Provider of the Year 2016. All of our staff undertake an extensive training schedule.
- We are ‘Lexcel’ Accredited by The Law Society – the Legal Practice Quality Mark
- We are accredited under the Conveyancing Quality Scheme by the Law Society
- Our Matrimonial Solicitors hold personal accreditations such as ‘The Law Society Family Law Advanced Accreditation’ and ‘Resolution’.
- We are active members of Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce
- We are members of The Conveyancing Association
Charities & Our Local Community
With 5 offices across Kent, including: Gravesend, Ashford, Longfield, Sittingbourne and Medway and over 160 staff in our dedicated teams, we are able to support and service clients in Kent and beyond.
We care about our local community and actively seek to support that community. As a team across all offices - we like to go above and beyond! We focus on regular fundraising for Charities in and around Kent such as: North Kent MIND, The Oliver Fisher Special Care Baby Trust and Ellenor Hospices, to name a few – through an array of events including Tandem Skydives, Colour Runs, Pancake Races and much more.
Our current charity of the year is North Kent MIND, if you would like to donate please click here.
You can learn more about North Kent MIND on their website and see what amazing work they do with people on their journey to recovery.