- I have the best Solicitor in the country
- Thank you for all your help and advice. I would recommend you to anyone needing a good solicitor
- Professional and friendly service!
- Always most helpful, knowledgeable and understanding. Very pleasant and efficient
- Thank you very much for all of the work that you have done, delighted with the speed with which matters were concluded
Why Work for Martin Tolhurst?
We believe our employees are our greatest asset and we are committed to recruiting and retaining the highest calibre of staff.
We are an equal opportunities employer who believe in appointment and promotion within the Firm based on merit only.
The Martin Tolhurst Partnership has been established for over 130 years and is one of Kent's leading firms of solicitors. We have offices in Gravesend, Longfield, Dartford, Medway, Sittingbourne and Ashford and have over 160 staff in our dedicated teams who provide a wide range of legal services to the people of Kent. This includes 9 partners and over 45 other fee earners. All of our offices have a friendly environment with a great mix of people.
The firm has gained an outstanding reputation in dealing with a full range of matters and recently won ‘Conveyancers of the year Award’ for London and the South East. We were shortlisted by a national law publication as an outstanding Training Provider in 2016.
We take development seriously and we provide a training and development scheme to enable staff to develop relevant skills and acquire knowledge to support their current role and career aspirations.
Benefits to you
In return we can offer a competitive salary along with a range of benefits including:
- Generous holiday allowance plus Christmas shutdown
- Discretional Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme (salary sacrifice)
- Life Cover - 3x Salary
- Firm Sponsored Professional Training
- Reduced Rate Legal Fees
- Annual Eye tests
- Paid sick leave
- Membership to Benenden Healthcare
- Staff social events - All firm Christmas and Summer Parties and office outings
- Client Referral Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
We are always looking for good quality staff to join our firm. We are looking for dynamic, organised, IT literate candidates with an enthusiastic approach to their work and an ability to help us deliver excellent client service. Please send us your CV to see if you can meet our future need.
If you are interested in joining Martin Tolhurst, please send your CV with a covering letter and your salary expectations to Rachael Andrews, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For our latest vacancies, please see our current opportunities.
Equality and Diversity
Martin Tolhurst are committed to ensuring quality and diversity in the workplace and in providing services to clients.
View the firm's SRA Published Statistics