- The Best Solicitors! I would definitely recommend.
- I would highly recommend Martin Tolhurst Solicitors as a very professional company with helpful staff willing to go that extra mile to help their customers.
- Absolute excellent professional and outstanding service!
- The diligence and persistence of the team shone through and made the stressful process of buying much easier.
- 10/10 service would use again in a heartbeat.
Why Work for Martin Tolhurst?
We believe our employees are our greatest asset and we are committed to recruiting and retaining the highest calibre of staff.
We are an equal opportunities employer who believe in appointment and promotion within the Firm based on merit only.
The Martin Tolhurst Partnership has been established for over 130 years and is one of Kent's leading firms of solicitors. We have offices in Gravesend, Longfield, Medway, Sittingbourne and Ashford and have over 160 staff in our dedicated teams who provide a wide range of legal services to the people of Kent. This includes 9 partners and over 45 other fee earners. All of our offices have a friendly environment with a great mix of people.
The firm has gained an outstanding reputation in dealing with a full range of matters and recently won three times as the LFS Awards for ‘Conveyancing Firm of the year 2018' (London and the South East) as well as Bronze in 'Overall Conveyancing Firm 2018' and highly commended in 'Training Firm of the Year 2018' category. We have also shortlisted for the Perrys Exceptional Awards 2018 for 'Business Community Initiative' in recognition of outstanding charitable contribution in Kent!
We take development seriously and we provide a training and development scheme to enable staff to develop relevant skills and acquire knowledge to support their current role and career aspirations.
Please find our latest Training Brochure for 2019. Click here to view.
Benefits to you
In return we can offer a competitive salary along with a range of benefits including:
- Generous holiday allowance plus Christmas shutdown
- Discretional Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Life Cover - 3x Salary
- Firm Sponsored Professional Training
- Reduced Rate Legal Fees
- Annual Eye tests/ Annual Flu Vaccines
- Paid sick leave
- Additional holiday for long serving employees
- Membership to Benenden Healthcare
- Staff social events - All firm Christmas and Summer Parties
- Client Referral Scheme
- Mental Health support
- Ongoing Training
- Car Sharing Scheme
We are always looking for good quality staff to join our firm. We are looking for dynamic, organised, IT literate candidates with an enthusiastic approach to their work and an ability to help us deliver excellent client service. Please send us your CV to see if you can meet our future need.
If you are interested in joining Martin Tolhurst, please send your CV with a covering letter and your salary expectations to Rachael Andrews, HR Manager at email@example.com.
For our latest vacancies, please see our current opportunities.
Equality and Diversity
Martin Tolhurst are committed to ensuring quality and diversity in the workplace and in providing services to clients.
View the firm's SRA Published Statistics