- Thank you for all your help and advice. I would recommend you to anyone needing a good solicitor
- Professional and friendly service!
- Always most helpful, knowledgeable and understanding. Very pleasant and efficient
- Thank you very much for all of the work that you have done, delighted with the speed with which matters were concluded
Using the Small Claims Court Procedure
The Civil Procedure Rules (CPR) govern how to bring a claim in the country court. If you have a dispute where the amount you are claiming is £10,000 or less your case would be allocated to the small claim track. The type of claims you can bring include (but are not limited to):
- Debt: someone (a customer or a personal acquaintance) owes you money
- A service has been carried out badly (e.g.a builder has not carried out building works adequately)
- An item you have purchased does not work properly or does not match its online description
- Your tenant has not been paying their rent
- Your landlord has not carried out repairs (limited to £1,000)
Download our "Small Claims Court Procedure Guide" and learn more about how you can make and defend a claim.
Going green isn’t something that only has to be done in our personal time. We can apply the concept of sustainability to every aspect of our life and everywhere that you go, and this includes our workplace too. There’s always something we can do that makes our work environment a little more earth-friendly.
If everyone in the UK wa able to recycle just one more drinks can, it would save enough energy to power an electric train from Leeds to Brighton (and back) 6,000 times
In fact, 95% less energy is used to make products from recycled materials than using raw materials!