- The Best Solicitors! I would definitely recommend.
- I would highly recommend Martin Tolhurst Solicitors as a very professional company with helpful staff willing to go that extra mile to help their customers.
- Absolute excellent professional and outstanding service!
- The diligence and persistence of the team shone through and made the stressful process of buying much easier.
- 10/10 service would use again in a heartbeat.
Martin Tolhurst values and takes pride in being a socially responsible law firm. We work in a highly ethical and professional way and care about the community in which we work.
Each year we nominate one or more charities to be the focus for our fundraising efforts and donations. We hold several charity events and activities and encourage all our people to participate in local fundraising events connected with the nominated charity. In addition to this, we maintain a modest budget which we use to sponsor local community events.
The Firm and its staff actively support a wide range of charitable causes and also other initiatives in and around Kent.
Further details can be found below:
- 12 Days of Christmas Giving (full details)
- Wear It Pink for Breast Cancer Now
- Kent Scouts, Expeditions to Antarctica and plastic pollution project research
- Snowdon Trek at night for Mind
- Macmillan Coffee Morning and bake sale
- #NationalHygieneWeek - The Hygiene Bank (Ashford and Medway)
- Christmas Jumper Day for Save the Children UK
- Family Food Bank Ashford, Gravesham Food Bank and Medway Food Bank
- Wear it Pink for Breast Cancer Now
- Virtual Walk for ellenor, North Kent Mind, The Hygiene Bank
- Sands, Stillbirth and neonatal death (Charity of the Year 2019/20)
My Shining Star Childrens Cancer charity we raised £10k! Well done Team Tolhurst!
We are currently raising money for Great Ormond Street Hospital
Following the launch of the CSR strategy, we will harness our colleagues' passion and invite ideas from across the Firm to help us further shape our commitments.