- The Best Solicitors! I would definitely recommend.
- I would highly recommend Martin Tolhurst Solicitors as a very professional company with helpful staff willing to go that extra mile to help their customers.
- Absolute excellent professional and outstanding service!
- The diligence and persistence of the team shone through and made the stressful process of buying much easier.
- 10/10 service would use again in a heartbeat.
Richard joined the firm in December 2022 as a solicitor within the Family & Matrimonial Department dealing with Private Law Children, Divorce, financial remedy, and domestic abuse matters.
What Richard says:
I qualified in 2012 having trained at a major regional heavyweight, initially specialising in international child abduction matters. Since then I have developed expertise in matrimonial finance, children matters and domestic abuse cases. A member of Resolution and a Law Society-accredited Family Law Specialist, I advise on all aspects of private children law, including specific issue, residence and contact orders, divorce & matrimonial finance particularly in complex and high net worth cases, and non-molestation/occupation orders.
I offer practical, concise, no-nonsense advice and customised solutions specifically tailored to your individual circumstances. I prefer wherever possible to resolve disputes without recourse to litigation, which should in my view only ever be considered as a last resort, which is why the majority of my cases are resolved outside of court.
If I were not a lawyer, I would be...
A professional lighting designer.
If I were stranded on a desert island and could take three pieces of music (or books) with me, they would be…
A compilation of the best Beach House, Queensryche’s “Operation: Mindcrime” which is my favourite album of all time, and a compilation of the Top-50 best motivational rock and heavy metal tracks I could find.