- The Best Solicitors! I would definitely recommend.
- I would highly recommend Martin Tolhurst Solicitors as a very professional company with helpful staff willing to go that extra mile to help their customers.
- Absolute excellent professional and outstanding service!
- The diligence and persistence of the team shone through and made the stressful process of buying much easier.
- 10/10 service would use again in a heartbeat.
Mignonette qualified as a solicitor in September 2020 after starting her career at Martin Tolhurst in 2017.
During her period of recognised training, Mignonette completed a Masters degree in Business and Law, achieving a Distinction grade. Prior to starting at Martin Tolhurst Mignonette achieved a Distinction on the Legal Practice Course and a 2.1 in her undergraduate law degree. During her academic career Mignonette obtained a spectrum of experience working in law clinics, interning at various law firms and patent and trade mark attorneys.
Since joining Martin Tolhurst, Mignonette has been gained considerable experience in corporate and commercial matters, as well as commercial property and lease extension work. Mignonette has worked with many small and medium businesses in corporate, commercial and commercial property endeavours.
What Mignonette says:
During my time as a paralegal and my period of recognised training I was fortunate enough to be able to work within the areas of law I am enthusiastic about. I really enjoyed working with business to obtain their objectives whether that was negotiating the terms of a deal or producing the documents to effect the requirements of my clients.
If I were not a solicitor I would be: