- I have the best Solicitor in the country
- Thank you for all your help and advice. I would recommend you to anyone needing a good solicitor
- Professional and friendly service!
- Always most helpful, knowledgeable and understanding. Very pleasant and efficient
- Thank you very much for all of the work that you have done, delighted with the speed with which matters were concluded
All businesses, large and small, need to understand the legal requirements of hiring workers or employing staff and complying with employment legislation. Employees need to understand their rights and duties.
The laws are complex, involving a mixture of statutory, case law and EU regulations. Employment law is fast moving and evolving daily and can be fraught with traps and trips for both the Employer and Employee alike.
Our employment law team has a wealth of experience and knowledge. We can assist employers and employees on all aspects of:
- Non-contentious work such as employment contracts and policies and setting up of Staff Handbooks.
- Contentious work and dispute resolution, to include Tribunal representation for claims such as claims for unfair dismissal and discrimination.
- Advice on Settlement Agreements and termination of employment.
Whether you are a sole trader employing a few staff or a large corporate business employing hundreds of staff, we aim to provide competitive rates backed up by a friendly and efficient service.
If you are an employee we can provide sound practical advice to help you in what can be a stressful and worrying situation with advice on funding options.