- Thank you for all your help and advice. I would recommend you to anyone needing a good solicitor
- Professional and friendly service!
- Always most helpful, knowledgeable and understanding. Very pleasant and efficient
- Thank you very much for all of the work that you have done, delighted with the speed with which matters were concluded
Commercial Department welcomes new Property Lawyer
- AuthorIlaria Giurini
Martin Tolhurst Solicitors Commercial Department welcomes new Property Lawyer
The beginning of the New Year saw the Commercial Department welcome Property Lawyer Roger Matharoo to the team.
Roger previously practised residential conveyancing at the firm’s Medway office and has now made the move to the Gravesend office as part of the Commercial team. Roger will now undertake a wider range of work on complex property matters. His range of work will include:
- Lease extensions and freehold enfranchisement
- Right of first refusal under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1987
- Commercial finance
- Transfers of land
- Rights of way and covenants
- Complex residential conveyancing
- Lease variations
- General property advice
- Transfers of equity
- Wayleave agreements
Having previous experience in high street practices, Roger is well suited to the new role which requires a wide range of expertise in many areas.
Following a successful first career in IT, Roger trained as a licensed conveyancer and has been practising property law since 2006.
Commercial Partner Andrew Ashley-Edwards commented:
“Welcoming Roger to the team and office has been a great boost for the department. He brings a wealth of experience in property matters and has an excellent rapport with his clients. Roger has settled in well and is already assisting our clients in their complex property matters. He is certainly a great addition to the team.”
The commercial department based at the Gravesend office continues to offer a full service to business clients with its continued focus on small and medium enterprises. For full details of services offered by the department please check the website at www.martintolhurst.co.uk.