- The Best Solicitors! I would definitely recommend.
- I would highly recommend Martin Tolhurst Solicitors as a very professional company with helpful staff willing to go that extra mile to help their customers.
- Absolute excellent professional and outstanding service!
- The diligence and persistence of the team shone through and made the stressful process of buying much easier.
- 10/10 service would use again in a heartbeat.
Property Disputes Solicitors
Property disputes cover a wide range of issues and we have a number of experienced lawyers to assist you in this area. Common property disputes include:
- Landlord and tenant cases,
- Disputes regarding joint ownership,
- Service charge issues on commercial and residential property,
- Disputes regarding land ownership
- Residential Possession Proceedings
We have a large property department and our expertise in all property matters will benefit you in any potential property dispute that you have. If you are a landlord or a tenant your written agreement will be the starting point for any action you may wish to take or defend but we also have great experience in the various Landlord and Tenant legislation surrounding possession, repairs or service charge.
Joint ownership issues are a common area of dispute where we can assist- we can look at what was agreed at the time of purchase and what has happened since the purchase to assist you in any dispute you may have with a joint owner or former partner. Unjustifiably high service charges are an increasing area of litigation for both commercial and residential property – we can help you look at any potential action or defence you may have and what representation is needed. Our experienced property dispute lawyers will meet with you and talk through your options.