- The Best Solicitors! I would definitely recommend.
- I would highly recommend Martin Tolhurst Solicitors as a very professional company with helpful staff willing to go that extra mile to help their customers.
- Absolute excellent professional and outstanding service!
- The diligence and persistence of the team shone through and made the stressful process of buying much easier.
- 10/10 service would use again in a heartbeat.
Adam is a Litigation Executive and is based at our Medway office. He specialises in property related disputes, including Residential Landlord and Tenant, Commercial Landlord and Tenant and Neighbour Disputes.
What Adam says:
I have over 14 years litigation experience and was enrolled as an Associate of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (“Cilex”) in September 2010. I have also gained Cilex Level 6 Certificates in the Law of Tort, Contract Law, Criminal Law, European Union Law, Public Law, Land Law and Landlord and Tenant Law.
For the past 7 or 8 years I have mainly specialised in property related disputes, including:
Residential Landlord and Tenant
- possession claims
- rent arrears claims
- disrepair and dilapidations claims
- mishandling of deposits
- Breach of long lease covenants
- Service charge disputes
Commercial Landlord and Tenant
- Enforcement of lease covenants including forfeiture
- Unopposed and opposed Lease renewal proceedings
- Break Notices
- Boundary Disputes
- Breach of Restrictive Covenants
- Infringements of rights of way
- Adverse Possession
- Prescriptive Easements
Outside of work, I play football at the weekend for the mighty Aylesford FC Veterans team.
If I were not a Litigation Executive, I would be...
Doing a job remotely from a beach in the Bahamas.
If I were stranded on a desert island and could take three pieces of music with me, they would be…
Bruce Springsteen - Dancing in the Dark; Avicii – Hey Brother; and Ben E King – Stand By Me.