- The Best Solicitors! I would definitely recommend.
- I would highly recommend Martin Tolhurst Solicitors as a very professional company with helpful staff willing to go that extra mile to help their customers.
- Absolute excellent professional and outstanding service!
- The diligence and persistence of the team shone through and made the stressful process of buying much easier.
- 10/10 service would use again in a heartbeat.
We're back: open for business!
- AuthorIlaria Giurini
Martin Tolhurst continues to offer legal services on all of the work types that it offers – Residential and Commercial Conveyancing, Wills, Probate and Trust matters, Matrimonial and Childcare, Litigation, Debt Collection and Commercial work.
In accordance with Government guidance, the majority of our staff are working from home and are not office-based currently. We have, from 1 June 2020, re-opened all five of our office locations subject to limitations and strict conditions. Please see these in the attachment listed below. Personal attendances are only permitted subject to prior appointment or dropping documents off into our Reception area. We are implementing guidelines from Public Health England and if you enter our premises it must be on the basis that:
- you maintain social distancing of at least 2 metres from all other persons at all times;
- that you follow the traffic flow that is marked clearly in our Reception area;
- upon entry to the building, you must use hand sanitiser that is provided;
- you must remain at least 2 metres from the Reception desk, behind the Perspex screen at all times.
Personal services such as swearing of documents, witnessing documents and assisting with completion of forms may be limited and you should telephone in advance if you require any of these services.
Currently, we are unable to offer refreshments, allow you to use our toilet facilities or shake hands with any clients attending – sorry, but these are cautious times! We normally wish to make you as welcome as possible in our Reception areas and our offices but, in the current climate, your safety and that of our staff are the key factors and, therefore, in the nicest possible way, we wish you to spend as little time on our premises as possible! We hope you understand. Please telephone or email at any time for advice.
As an alternative to personal appointments, we are able to offer FaceTime, Skype or Zoom telephone calls with our fee earners and we are happy to arrange this to suit you.
Thank you for your cooperation, and we look forward to continuing to do business with you over these coming months.