- Thank you for all your help and advice. I would recommend you to anyone needing a good solicitor
- Professional and friendly service!
- Always most helpful, knowledgeable and understanding. Very pleasant and efficient
- Thank you very much for all of the work that you have done, delighted with the speed with which matters were concluded
Our Environmental Commitment - Legal Sustainability Alliance
- AuthorIlaria Giurini
We are thrilled to announce that we are now members of the Legal Sustainability Alliance, an inclusive movement of law firms committed to taking action and working collaboratively to improve the environmental sustainability of our operations. We aim to measure, manage and reduce our carbon emissions, and make our transition to a net-zero future.
We are committed to reducing our environmental impact and recognise that environmental performance is critical to the successful operation of our Firm. We know the importance of adopting the best environmental practice, and this is part of our culture.
Ways in which we demonstrate our commitment to reducing our environmental impact include:
- We look to reduce our carbon footprint wherever possible. We have introduced video conferencing, encouraged less inter-office travel, and have increased the use of webinars vs off-site training. Our travel policy includes a car-sharing scheme and all our offices are easily accessible via public transport.
- We reduce paper consumption by promoting light paper communications. We are increasingly using electronic transfer of documents and e-shots rather than postal mailings for marketing purposes.
- We do not use plastic cutlery or plastic cups in our breakrooms to limit single-use consumables.
- We have removed all desk bins from our offices and require all recyclable waste to be disposed of in recycling bins.
- We work with our waste management service provider to maximise the types of waste that can be recycled, including paper, cardboard, bottles, tins, batteries, glass and printer cartridges.
- We favour suppliers that actively reduce their environmental footprint by conserving resources such as water, electricity and other types of energy and who strive to minimise their waste within their own operations.
- Similarly, we are more likely to engage with suppliers who make every effort to reduce the impact of deliveries and take every opportunity to obtain products from their local providers where possible.