- The Best Solicitors! I would definitely recommend.
- I would highly recommend Martin Tolhurst Solicitors as a very professional company with helpful staff willing to go that extra mile to help their customers.
- Absolute excellent professional and outstanding service!
- The diligence and persistence of the team shone through and made the stressful process of buying much easier.
- 10/10 service would use again in a heartbeat.
Mantain Social Distancing Whilst Creating a Will
- AuthorPaul Rothwell
Writing a Will at the moment comes with some extra complications, as the social distancing measures in place could make it harder to get a solicitor or to find someone to witness your Will.
Experts are warning against self-directed videos following the announcement by the Government that legislation is to be introduced to allow wills to be signed remotely using a live video link. While the coronavirus pandemic continues to pose a challenge for those wishing to have their wills drafted and signed, the announcement does not loosen any of the strict requirements, but instead adds extra complications.
We have put together this information that may make it easier for you.
We are doing everything we can to ensure that the Government’s guidance on social distancing is adhered to at all time. We have a wealth of experience in providing comprehensive legal advice on Wills and Estate Planning. Whatever your circumstance, our friendly Wills and Probate solicitors can provide bespoke services to cater for your needs.
For advice on making your Will, please contact us on 01474 546013 or email@example.com.