- I have the best Solicitor in the country
- Thank you for all your help and advice. I would recommend you to anyone needing a good solicitor
- Professional and friendly service!
- Always most helpful, knowledgeable and understanding. Very pleasant and efficient
- Thank you very much for all of the work that you have done, delighted with the speed with which matters were concluded
Paul specialises in the preparation of wills, tax planning, lasting powers of attorney, applications to the Court of Protection and estate administration. He has experience of advising a broad range of clients including high net wealth clients, specifically preparing wills and administering estates for business owners and farmers.
What Paul says:
“I completed my LLB (hons) degree in law at the University of Kent at Canterbury. I joined the firm as a trainee solicitor in 2005 and qualified as a solicitor in 2007. I continued to work for Martin Tolhurst Solicitors after I qualified.
I left Martin Tolhurst Solicitors in 2014 to work for another large regional firm, where I continued to develop my skills and technical knowledge. I acted for a number high net wealth individuals. I was promoted to associate solicitor and returned to Martin Tolhurst Solicitors in 2017.
Since I qualified as a solicitor, I have focused solely in the area of private client and I am committed to offering clients a clear, friendly and professional service. No two clients have the same set of circumstances and I like to tailor my advice specifically to clients’ circumstances, so they are able to make an informed decision on how they wish to proceed.
Outside the office I am a governor of King’s School Rochester and I enjoy socialising with my friends and family.”
If I weren't a lawyer, I would be…
I have always had a keen interest in cars, so I would probably pursue a career as an automotive engineer.