- The Best Solicitors! I would definitely recommend.
- I would highly recommend Martin Tolhurst Solicitors as a very professional company with helpful staff willing to go that extra mile to help their customers.
- Absolute excellent professional and outstanding service!
- The diligence and persistence of the team shone through and made the stressful process of buying much easier.
- 10/10 service would use again in a heartbeat.
Triple Finalists for LawNet Awards!
- AuthorClio Browne
The firm are delighted to announce that they have been shortlisted not only once but three times for this year’s prestigious ‘Law Net Awards 2022’ and for the first time being shortlisted for their green initiatives in the category, ‘Sustainability Excellence Award’.
The converted awards night, which this year is being held on 1st July will be headlined sponsored by Access Legal, Marsh (Gobal Insurance) and QBE Eurpean Operations, with judges dedicating many hours reviewing the hundreds of submissions received just to be shortlisted is such am achievement.
Managing Partner, Richard Carter, commented, “After being shortlisted four years ago in 2018 for ‘Best Community Contribution’ to we are truly overwhelmed to this year be shortlisted three times. The firm is dedicated to keeping our highly regarded reputation and outstanding client care in all areas of work consistently and have also put sustainability and our green initiatives at the forefront of our business so if we were to win this year it would be absolutely wonderful.”
The winners will be announced after the annual Law Net Conference at the Awards Gala Dinner on Friday 1st July 2022 at the Celtic Manor in Wales.
The firm has everything crossed for this years ceremony and wishes all those shortlisted the very best of luck.