- I have the best Solicitor in the country
- Thank you for all your help and advice. I would recommend you to anyone needing a good solicitor
- Professional and friendly service!
- Always most helpful, knowledgeable and understanding. Very pleasant and efficient
- Thank you very much for all of the work that you have done, delighted with the speed with which matters were concluded
New Law Society Task Force Member announced
Martin Tolhurst announces Managing Partner, Richard Carter to join the Law Society, Money Laundering Task Force.
Martin Tolhurst Solicitors is proud to be able to announce that Managing Partner, Richard Carter has been selected to join the vital Law Society, Money Laundering Task Force Committee.
Amy Bell, chair of the Task Force said “I am delighted to have Richard on board. His experience in the conveyancing sector is vital to our work. Criminals continue to target property transactions to try to launder money, and having Richard’s expertise means we can ensure our guidance is tailored to suit the needs of those practitioners, to protect them and the wider community.”
The role of the Money Laundering Task Force is to advise on all matters relating to money laundering sanctions and give guidance to solicitors about the professional and legal duties in which they must abide.
Richard Carter responded “To be invited to be part of the Taskforce is an incredible honour and opportunity. The Taskforce has done very effective work on the complex issue of money laundering and I am looking to assisting them in this vital work .”