- Thank you for all your help and advice. I would recommend you to anyone needing a good solicitor
- Professional and friendly service!
- Always most helpful, knowledgeable and understanding. Very pleasant and efficient
- Thank you very much for all of the work that you have done, delighted with the speed with which matters were concluded
Following government advice in regards to social distancing, many traditional fundraising events have been cancelled. Despite this, we think we should still support the causes we care about. And a virtual walk is a fun, safe, and active way to do so!
Fifteen members of the Martin Tolhurst team have signed up to take part in a Charity Virtual Walk this October (1st-31st October) to raise money for ellenor, North Kent Mind and The Hygiene Bank. These charities provide amazing support services to our local communities.
- ellenor: their mission is to lead and coordinate the best-personalized care for all ages, sharing their expertise to ensure that all families facing terminal illness get the right support in the best place possible, enabling them to make the most of the time they have;
- North Kent Mind: they provide advice and support to empower anyone experiencing a mental health problem. They won't give up until everyone experiencing a mental health problem gets support and respect.
- The Hygiene Bank: when someone can't afford to maintain basic personal hygiene, this can have dramatic consequences on one's self-esteem, access to work and place in society. The Hygiene Bank collects and distributes all hygiene products for both men and women and children.
Below are the links to our online crowdfunding pages:
Richard Carter in Ashford – https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/richard-carter-mtwalksforcharity
Ilaria Giurini in Ashford – https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/ilaria-giurini-mtwalksforcharity
Jake Eldridge in Ashford - https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/jake-eldridge-mtwalksforcharity
Dawn Beasley in Ashford - https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/dawn-beasley-mtwalksforcharity
Gemma Larkin in Ashford - https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/gemma-larkin-mtwalksforcharity
Kevin Denny in Medway - https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/kevin-denny-mtwalksforcharity
Ken Amakye in Medway – https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/ken-amakye-mtwalksforcharity
Sarah Begley in Gravesend – https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/sarah-begley-mtwalksforcharity
Simon Franklin in Gravesend - https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/simon-franklin-mtwalksforcharity
Mark Price in Sittingbourne – https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/mark-price-mtwalksforcharity
Leah Chambers in Sittingbourne – https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/leah-chambers-mtwalksforcharity
Laura West in Longfield – https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/laura-west-mtwalksforcharity
Sam Harvey in Longfield - https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/sam-harvey-mtwalksforcharity
Emma Howse in Longfield - https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/emma-howse-mtwalksforcharity
Monikar Cheema in Longfield - https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/monikar-cheema-mtwalksforcharity
Donating through CrowdFunder is simple, fast and totally secure.
Make it happen, support our team and donate for a change!