- I have the best Solicitor in the country
- Thank you for all your help and advice. I would recommend you to anyone needing a good solicitor
- Professional and friendly service!
- Always most helpful, knowledgeable and understanding. Very pleasant and efficient
- Thank you very much for all of the work that you have done, delighted with the speed with which matters were concluded
Martin Tolhurst Solicitors raise £20,000 for Ellenor Charity!
- AuthorClio Davies
Martin Tolhurst Solicitors have just donated an astonishing £20,000 to their chosen charity Ellenor this week.
This is a massive achievement for the Kent solicitors firm in helping support such an amazing cause close to their hearts.
Ellenor’s mission is to lead and coordinate the best personalised care for all ages, sharing their expertise to ensure that all families facing terminal illness get the right support in the best place possible, enabling them to make the most of the time they have with their loved ones.
To reach this huge charitable donation the team at Martin Tolhurst have been getting involved in many events throughout the year and have really exceeded their selves in working towards this goal.
Managing Partner, Richard Carter, says “This was a fantastic effort for the firm and I am very proud of our staff. We had people running marathons, climbing Kilimanjaro, jumping out of planes at Headcorn, baking cakes, doing lots of long walks in Kent, dress down Fridays and we got there! £20,000 in one year is the most we have ever raised for a charity. The work that Ellenor does is incredible and the whole team there are such wonderful, caring and inspirational people.”
To learn more about what the Ellenor charity does or see how you can donate or volunteer, visit www.ellenor.org