- The Best Solicitors! I would definitely recommend.
- I would highly recommend Martin Tolhurst Solicitors as a very professional company with helpful staff willing to go that extra mile to help their customers.
- Absolute excellent professional and outstanding service!
- The diligence and persistence of the team shone through and made the stressful process of buying much easier.
- 10/10 service would use again in a heartbeat.
Martin Tolhurst Solicitors raise £20,000 for Ellenor Charity!
- AuthorClio Browne
Martin Tolhurst Solicitors have just donated an astonishing £20,000 to their chosen charity Ellenor this week.
This is a massive achievement for the Kent solicitors firm in helping support such an amazing cause close to their hearts.
Ellenor’s mission is to lead and coordinate the best personalised care for all ages, sharing their expertise to ensure that all families facing terminal illness get the right support in the best place possible, enabling them to make the most of the time they have with their loved ones.
To reach this huge charitable donation the team at Martin Tolhurst have been getting involved in many events throughout the year and have really exceeded their selves in working towards this goal.
Managing Partner, Richard Carter, says “This was a fantastic effort for the firm and I am very proud of our staff. We had people running marathons, climbing Kilimanjaro, jumping out of planes at Headcorn, baking cakes, doing lots of long walks in Kent, dress down Fridays and we got there! £20,000 in one year is the most we have ever raised for a charity. The work that Ellenor does is incredible and the whole team there are such wonderful, caring and inspirational people.”
To learn more about what the Ellenor charity does or see how you can donate or volunteer, visit www.ellenor.org