- The Best Solicitors! I would definitely recommend.
- I would highly recommend Martin Tolhurst Solicitors as a very professional company with helpful staff willing to go that extra mile to help their customers.
- Absolute excellent professional and outstanding service!
- The diligence and persistence of the team shone through and made the stressful process of buying much easier.
- 10/10 service would use again in a heartbeat.
Martin Tolhurst Solicitors Claims two wins at National Conveyancing Awards
Martin Tolhurst Solicitors has received national recognition with two wins at the LEAP Modern Law Conveyancing Awards for its work in property law.
Last week at a glittering ceremony at the Rum Warehouse in Liverpool, we picked up the ‘Outstanding Commitment to Training’ Award and Richard Carter won the ‘Managing Partner of the Year’ Award.
The awards were judged by high profile industry representatives from the Land Registry and Home Owners Alliance, as well as practising conveyancing solicitors and prominent figures in the sector.
The awards celebrate those legal firms across the country which offer a first rate conveyancing service. The awards are judged on a comprehensive set of criteria that includes customer service from start to finish, client and introducer retention and new business policy, commitment to staff loyalty and retention, contribution to the local economy and IT security.
Upon accepting the awards, Richard Carter – Managing Partner said: “I am very proud of the team and I am delighted that we have been acknowledged for our conveyancing expertise and our training program. To be recognised at a national level is testament to each and every member of the Firm.”