- The Best Solicitors! I would definitely recommend.
- I would highly recommend Martin Tolhurst Solicitors as a very professional company with helpful staff willing to go that extra mile to help their customers.
- Absolute excellent professional and outstanding service!
- The diligence and persistence of the team shone through and made the stressful process of buying much easier.
- 10/10 service would use again in a heartbeat.
Diversity and Equality Statistics Published
Martin Tolhurst Solicitors Publish firms SRA Statistics
This week Martin Tolhurst Solicitors filed its returns with the Solicitors Regulatory Authority (SRA) on Diversity and Equality.
The return has to be completed with the SRA every 2 years. The SRA collects and monitors the data as part of a profession wide push on diversity and equality within Law Firms. For the fourth successive occasion more than 85% of Martin Tolhurst staff took part in the survey, in fact we had a response rate of 91.5 %, a figure that is well above average for law firms.
HR Manager, Rachael Andrews said, “The survey is embraced by the Firm and its staff enthusiastically. It is important for the legal profession to ensure we are improving diversity and social mobility. Martin Tolhurst Solicitors takes these issues very seriously and our survey returns demonstrate this. Earlier this year we also joined the disability confident scheme.
To view the latest statistics published with the SRA, please visit the Careers section of our website as below and scroll to the bottom: https://www.martintolhurst.co.uk/site/careers/working-for-us/