- The Best Solicitors! I would definitely recommend.
- I would highly recommend Martin Tolhurst Solicitors as a very professional company with helpful staff willing to go that extra mile to help their customers.
- Absolute excellent professional and outstanding service!
- The diligence and persistence of the team shone through and made the stressful process of buying much easier.
- 10/10 service would use again in a heartbeat.
#MTWalksForCharity crowdfunding campaign hits £4,000 in 1 month!
Fifteen members of the Martin Tolhurst team signed up to take part in a Charity Walk to raise money for Ellenor, North Kent MIND and The Hygiene Bank. These charities which we all hold dear, have had greater demand than ever over the last months, and are stretched to the limit whilst making a massive difference to the people they assist. The team all smashed their targets, fundraising over £4,000 altogether.
To reach this charitable donation, 15 members of the Martin Tolhurst Team have been involved in a Virtual Charity Walk throughout the whole month of October. They really exceeded themselves walking towards this goal and totalising 890 miles.
On November the 3rd, we successfully raised over £2,000 from the 62 supporters of our online crowdfunding pages. The partners generously decided to double every donation, so an amount of over £4,000 is going to be split between Ellenor, Noth Kent MIND and The Hygiene Bank.
A huge well done to the team for the incredible walk they have made. Richard Carter, Dawn Beasley, Jake Eldridge, Gemma Larkin and Ilaria Giurini all took part from the Ashford branch. Kevin Denny and Ken Amakye took part from the Medway branch. Simon Franklin and Sarah Begley from the Gravesend brand. Mark Price and Leah Chambers from the Sittingbourne branch. And Laura West, Sam Harvey, Emma House and Monikar Cheema all took part from the Longfield branch. Truly an inspirational effort!
To learn more about what the Ellenor charity, North Kent Mind and The Hygiene Bank do or see how you can donate or volunteer, visit: