- The Best Solicitors! I would definitely recommend.
- I would highly recommend Martin Tolhurst Solicitors as a very professional company with helpful staff willing to go that extra mile to help their customers.
- Absolute excellent professional and outstanding service!
- The diligence and persistence of the team shone through and made the stressful process of buying much easier.
- 10/10 service would use again in a heartbeat.
Meet Hannah, our newly qualified solicitor!
Congratulations to Hannah who has recently qualified as a Solicitor within our Dispute Resolution team!
Hannah joined the firm in August 2013 working as an administrator during her holidays from University before successfully securing a training contract in August 2016 and she has worked extremely hard to achieve her goal as a qualified solicitor!
Hannah is based in our Medway office and is experienced in dealing with both matrimonial and general litigation matters. So you can get to know Hannah we asked her 10 short fire questions … here’s what she said.
When did you realise you wanted to be a lawyer?
Funnily enough when my Head of Year laughed me out of the room when I mentioned it during my UCAS meeting. I was on the path to Art College at the time. Who’s laughing now!
Where’s your favourite place in the world?
Who is your biggest inspiration?
All the amazing women I have met throughout my legal career.
What’s your favourite dish?
I would never say no to a Lamb Biryani.
What’s your favourite thing about working for Martin Tolhurst Solicitors?
The staff I have had the pleasure of getting to know and work alongside.
What’s your favourite film or novel?
The Gargoyle by Andrew Davidson.
What’s your biggest pet peeve?
Who would you most like to swap places with for a day?
What is your favourite thing to do outside of work?
Spend time with my family and dogs.
If you had one bit of advice for your future self what would it be?
In the wise words of Audrey Hepburn, “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m Possible.’”