- The Best Solicitors! I would definitely recommend.
- I would highly recommend Martin Tolhurst Solicitors as a very professional company with helpful staff willing to go that extra mile to help their customers.
- Absolute excellent professional and outstanding service!
- The diligence and persistence of the team shone through and made the stressful process of buying much easier.
- 10/10 service would use again in a heartbeat.
Legal eagles descend for Charity abseil!
A group of legal eagles are set to swoop from the skies in a unique fundraising abseil.
An eight-person team from Martin Tolhurst solicitors has signed up to do the KM Spring Abseil for mental health charity North Kent Mind.
The event is the county’s only charity abseil of the year, and ‑ with tickets fast running out –other would-be fundraisers are being urged to act fast to confirm their participation.
Martin Tolhurst Solicitors Marketing Manager, Clio Davies said, “All the team who have signed up are very excited about taking part in the KM Charity Abseil. This is a great way to push our own boundaries and mental limits. ”
“By taking on challenges such as this, we can not only help raise much needed funding for North Kent MIND, our chosen charity of the year but also and perhaps more importantly support the on going campaign for a change in the way we look, think, feel and talk about mental health.”
The KM Spring Abseil takes place in Maidstone on Sunday March 17 at Thomas Place in Maidstone, where participates will defy an 100ft drop.
Event coordinator Dominic Comins from the KM Charity team said: “The team from Martin Tolhurst are raising money for a really important cause.
“But there are so many brilliant charities that could benefit from this unique event, and I would urge their supporters to sign up for it now before tickets sell out.”
To find out more about the event or if you would like to sign up for the KM Charity Abseil, head over to their booking page here - Click here