- The Best Solicitors! I would definitely recommend.
- I would highly recommend Martin Tolhurst Solicitors as a very professional company with helpful staff willing to go that extra mile to help their customers.
- Absolute excellent professional and outstanding service!
- The diligence and persistence of the team shone through and made the stressful process of buying much easier.
- 10/10 service would use again in a heartbeat.
Law Firm shortlisted for LFS Award
Kent Law Firm, Martin Tolhurst Solicitors are delighted to announce that they have been shortlisted for this years ‘Training Firm of the Year 2018’ by LFS awards.
The awards, which are sponsored by Groundsure, are widely recognised as being the most coveted in the conveyancing industry, with judges dedicating many hours reviewing the hundreds of submissions received.
Managing Partner, Richard Carter, commented, “After being awarded ‘Best Training Firm of the Year 2017’ we have continued to prioritise this focus across the board by conducting a firm wide training programme covering all areas of law in which our expertise cover for 2018. This will be our most extensive and ambitious training programme to date! High quality, regular training is at the very heart of what we are seeking to achieve to ensure technical expertise and fantastic client care continue.”
The winners will be announced at the LFS Conveyancing Awards Dinner on 19th September 2018 at the Vox Centre, Birmingham.
The Awards ceremony follows the LFS Conveyancing Conference, a key event on the conveyancing calendar for professionals looking to build knowledge and network with like minded experts