- The Best Solicitors! I would definitely recommend.
- I would highly recommend Martin Tolhurst Solicitors as a very professional company with helpful staff willing to go that extra mile to help their customers.
- Absolute excellent professional and outstanding service!
- The diligence and persistence of the team shone through and made the stressful process of buying much easier.
- 10/10 service would use again in a heartbeat.
Enfranchisement department strengthened with arrival of Surinder Ruprai
- AuthorClio Browne
We are pleased to announce that Surinder Ruprai has joined the firm’s commercial department to deal with lease extensions on flats, apartments and houses, freehold enfranchisement and other related landlord and tenant work.
Having practised in this area of law since 2011, Surinder brings a wealth of knowledge and experience with her.
Commercial partner Andrew Ashley-Edwards commented:
“We are delighted that Surinder has chosen to join the ever expanding enfranchisement team at Martin Tolhurst Solicitors. Surinder’s specialist knowledge in this area enables us to better service clients who are navigating this complex process to extend their lease or acquire the freehold to their property”
Discussing her new role at the firm, Surinder said:
“I am delighted to have joined an experienced and friendly team in the firm’s commercial department. I am looking forward to helping clients achieve the best possible outcome in their lease extension/enfranchisement claims and giving clients the highest level of service to help put their minds at ease during this complex process”
Surinder is already assisting the firm’s clients and is taking on new clients that require assistance with any of the following:
- Extending the lease of a flat or house
- Acquiring the freehold to a block of flats or apartments under the collective enfranchisement procedure
- Considering a Right to Manage claim
- Buying or selling the freehold to a block of flats or apartments following notices to exercise the right of first refusal.
You can view Surinder’s full profile at the following link - SURINDER RUPRAI or call our New Enquiries team on
01474 546013 to make arrangements to discuss your requirements with Surinder.