- The Best Solicitors! I would definitely recommend.
- I would highly recommend Martin Tolhurst Solicitors as a very professional company with helpful staff willing to go that extra mile to help their customers.
- Absolute excellent professional and outstanding service!
- The diligence and persistence of the team shone through and made the stressful process of buying much easier.
- 10/10 service would use again in a heartbeat.
Surinder is an Enfranchisement specialist practising since 2011, specialising in Statutory Lease Extension and Enfranchisement claims.
Surinder’s cases range from enfranchisement claims, voluntary and statutory lease extensions, Right of First Refusal and Right to Manage claims, applying for vesting orders in cases of absent freeholders and various other landlord and tenant matters.
Having previously worked in a city firm for many years, meant acting for high net worth clients in prime central London locations resulted in high premiums and costs often being referred to the Tribunal for determination. Therefore, Surinder has extensive experience in cases reaching the First Tier and Upper Lands Tribunal.
Surinder was involved in the following cases which reached the First Tier Property Tribunal and Upper Lands Tribunal, you can find out more below by clicking the links:
What Surinder says:
Regardless of the size of transaction/premium, I pride myself on my knowledge and the service I provide my clients in this complex area of law. It is fundamental to me that my clients trust that I have an understanding of the process due to its complexity and strict deadlines. I have been fortunate to have a diverse exposure in this area of law so clients can feel confident and comfortable that their claim is being handled by the right person.
I am passionate about helping clients achieve the best possible outcome in their lease extension/ enfranchisement claims.
If I were not an Enfranchisement specialist I would be…….
a photographer due to my love of taking photos using my Canon EOS 2000D DSLR