- The Best Solicitors! I would definitely recommend.
- I would highly recommend Martin Tolhurst Solicitors as a very professional company with helpful staff willing to go that extra mile to help their customers.
- Absolute excellent professional and outstanding service!
- The diligence and persistence of the team shone through and made the stressful process of buying much easier.
- 10/10 service would use again in a heartbeat.
Sherrie has over seven years of conveyancing experience under her belt. She joined the firm in March 2014 and has recently progressed to the role of conveyancer.
In that time she has dealt with a variety of sale and purchase work including freehold, leasehold, shared ownership, listed buildings, new build and right to buy transactions. She has also helped buyers with Help to Buy scheme work including Help to Buy ISAs.
What Sherrie says:
In college, I studied a Legal Secretary course and passed with distinctions. It took several years to find a job in a solicitor firm, due to many firms wanting experience. I joined Martin Tolhurst Solicitors in 2014 as an administrator, and within 6 months was promoted to a secretary. For four years, I developed my skills within this team and in 2018, I started taking on my own caseload. I immediately inherited several files and have progressed since then.
I predominately deal with freehold and leasehold transactions. I have dealt with many Help to Buy applications, HTB ISAs and Lifetime ISAs. I have also dealt with a few new build transactions and unregistered properties.
Outside of the office I love spending time with my family and dog. I also enjoy a good bit of DIY and always happiest when I have a project on the go.
If I were not a lawyer…....
Working in a monkey sanctuary, caring for the primates.