- The Best Solicitors! I would definitely recommend.
- I would highly recommend Martin Tolhurst Solicitors as a very professional company with helpful staff willing to go that extra mile to help their customers.
- Absolute excellent professional and outstanding service!
- The diligence and persistence of the team shone through and made the stressful process of buying much easier.
- 10/10 service would use again in a heartbeat.
Georgina Vanden Berghe
Georgina joined the firm in September 2020 and is based at our Gravesend office. She qualified as a solicitor in 2004 specialising in private client, wills and probate and is now a great asset to our Wills & Probate department.
What Georgina says:
I graduated from the University of Kent at Canterbury in 2001, having obtained an LLB in law whilst working part time for the NHS in various administrative roles such as paediatrics, maternity and infection control. I completed my Legal Practice Course at the College of Law in London in 2002 and then qualified as a solicitor in September 2004 after completing my training contract in a firm based in Tunbridge Wells and Maidstone.
Since then I have worked in several firms based in Kent and London, dealing with a wide range of complex private client matters.
I specialise in probate and administration of estates, tax matters, preparation of wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney, and Court of Protection matters.
If I were not a lawyer…..
I would be a psychiatrist.
If I were on a desert island
I would take three books – Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami, The Catcher in the Rye by J D Salinger and anything by Vladimir Nabokov.