- The Best Solicitors! I would definitely recommend.
- I would highly recommend Martin Tolhurst Solicitors as a very professional company with helpful staff willing to go that extra mile to help their customers.
- Absolute excellent professional and outstanding service!
- The diligence and persistence of the team shone through and made the stressful process of buying much easier.
- 10/10 service would use again in a heartbeat.
Ellie joined the firm in September 2023 as a Conveyancer within the Conveyancing Department dealing with residential conveyancing matters.
What Ellie says:
After completing my A-Levels, I began a cILEX Legal Apprenticeship in a London law firm. I mainly assisted with high-value commercial and residential conveyancing transactions.
Once I completed my apprenticeship, I started to work for a local law firm in March 2018 as a Paralegal assisting with Commercial Property. Within six months of working there I took on all Residential Conveyancing matters and continued my studies with cILEX. I completed my Level 3 Law and Practice Diploma, while taking on the role of Conveyancer.
I then started working for Martin Tolhurst in September 2023, where I continue to develop my skills and experience in Residential Conveyancing. I aim to expand my studies in Conveyancing and eventually qualify as a Licensed Conveyancer.
Outside of the office I enjoy spending time with my family, walking the dog and lots of shopping!
If I were not a lawyer, I would be...
a property developer. What can I say, I love working in property! I have undertaken my own home renovation and would have loved to see other properties transformed into beautiful homes.
If I were stranded on a desert island and could take three pieces of music (or books) with me, they would be…
Elton John, Foo Fighters and a collaboration of Disney classics!