- The Best Solicitors! I would definitely recommend.
- I would highly recommend Martin Tolhurst Solicitors as a very professional company with helpful staff willing to go that extra mile to help their customers.
- Absolute excellent professional and outstanding service!
- The diligence and persistence of the team shone through and made the stressful process of buying much easier.
- 10/10 service would use again in a heartbeat.
Cally is a Conveyancer based within our Sittingbourne conveyancing team and started with the firm in 2017.
What Cally says:
I began working at Martin Tolhurst Solicitors as a legal secreatry in October 2017 and shortly after starting I finished my CILEX Level 3 Legal Secretary Diploma specialising in Conveyancing. I have since completed the Level 4 Diploma in Conveyancing Law and Practice via the Council for Licensed Conveyancers and I am currently studying the last 3 units at level 6 to become a licensed conveyancer.
When training for my role in house I have been assisting other fee earners on various matters such as freehold, leasehold and in particular many freehold properties with management companies.
Outside of work, I enjoy going to the theatre, shopping, cooking and dance classes.
If I were not a Conveyancer, I would...
Run a musical theatre school for children. Prior to becoming a Conveyancer and working in law I had studied dance and musical theatre for around 20 years and I have even performed with the Royal Ballet and performed in Her Majesty’s theatre in London, currently home to the Phantom of the Opera. Dance and musical theatre is my biggest passion outside of work and I love the power and impact theatre has on its audience.
If I were stranded on a desert island and could take three pieces of music (or books or films) with me, they would be…
Stranded on an island I would take the complete collection of the Beatles music as I am a big fan on the 60’s, Harry Potter books, I have read and re-read these since I was little and they are pure genius, and a sun lounger to relax make the most of the time away.