- I have the best Solicitor in the country
- Thank you for all your help and advice. I would recommend you to anyone needing a good solicitor
- Professional and friendly service!
- Always most helpful, knowledgeable and understanding. Very pleasant and efficient
- Thank you very much for all of the work that you have done, delighted with the speed with which matters were concluded
Bushra specialises in residential conveyancing for Private Clients. Bushra joined Martin Tolhurst in 2015 and is based at our Longfield Office.
What Bushra Says:
Having completed my LLB Hons degree at BPP Law School, London in 2012 I started working for a private practice at a reputable firm in Southend-on-Sea as a legal assistant in the conveyancing and civil litigation department. Alongside, I have also been volunteering at the local Citizens Advice Bureau.
I am currently studying towards my qualification to become a Chartered Legal Executive. At present I am an Associate Member of CILEX and working towards my final submission for a fellowship.
Moving houses can be a very stressful process. I work alongside Jane Williams, partner at the Longfield Office. We try to make the process as straight forward as possible and working up to the standards of Law Society Conveyancing Protocol at all time.
Outside the office, I enjoy dining out, exploring new places and spending quality time with family and friends.
If I weren't a lawyer, I would be...
A personal shopper at Harrods!