- The Best Solicitors! I would definitely recommend.
- I would highly recommend Martin Tolhurst Solicitors as a very professional company with helpful staff willing to go that extra mile to help their customers.
- Absolute excellent professional and outstanding service!
- The diligence and persistence of the team shone through and made the stressful process of buying much easier.
- 10/10 service would use again in a heartbeat.
Alan is a conveyancer who is based in our Ashford office. He has 21 years of experience. During that time he has built up a wealth of knowledge dealing with an array of residential transactions for individuals including Freehold and Leasehold purchases, sales, re-mortgages, new build property transactions and transfers of equity.
Recently Alan has been involved with a diverse case where a client acquired a property with the aim of building an additional dwelling in the large garden, this involved negotiating a diversion of an existing right of way.
What Alan says:
“I am local to the Ashford area and began my career as a Residential Conveyancer when an opportunity arose at a reputable local Solicitors’ firm in 1997. I later moved to a smaller firm in 2003, before joining the Ashford based Residential Conveyancing Team at Martin Tolhurst Solicitors in 2005.
Due to our own personal experiences in purchasing/selling our own properties, each member of my team prides themselves in always being able to relate to and appreciate the personal stress and excitement that comes with buying your own home. All of my clients can rest assured that my team will always be ready to guide them through the process in a patient, understanding, friendly and professional manner.
Outside of the office I enjoy playing cricket, some vets football plus some occasional golf. I also very much enjoy watching my teenage children play their various sports.”
If I were not a lawyer, I would be...
A sports teacher or coach which would be a great way of getting paid to embrace my love of all things sport!