- Thank you for all your help and advice. I would recommend you to anyone needing a good solicitor
- Professional and friendly service!
- Always most helpful, knowledgeable and understanding. Very pleasant and efficient
- Thank you very much for all of the work that you have done, delighted with the speed with which matters were concluded
Conveyancing Legal Secretary - Longfield
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Legal Secretary seeking a new challenge with an award winning firm. Full or part-time of 4 days per week
To assist and support fee earners with secretarial and administrative duties.
The role includes but is not limited to the following:
- Audio and copy typing all correspondence to include letters, legal forms (Oyez) and quotes
- Answer the telephone in a polite and efficient manner
- Undertake administrative duties such as photocopying, and updating client details.
- Filing correspondence and ensuring files are kept up to date
- Arranging appointments and dealing with clients
- Access and input data on to the firm’s client case management system, Proclaim
- Work as part of a team with other secretarial colleagues, assisting with secretarial and telephone cover when required
- Handle all confidential information discreetly
- Proven experience working as a Legal Secretary within a busy Conveyancing department (experience of Wills & Probate desirable but not essential)
- Excellent technical skills which include a fast and accurate typing speed
- The ability to manage a busy workload with minimal supervision and meet tight deadlines
- Good communication skills and a confident, friendly and outgoing manner both over the phone and in person
- Attention to detail
- A good working knowledge of Word is essential
You will be based at our Longfield office, working in a friendly expert team.
Excellent salary and benefits.
If you are interested in the above vacancy, please send your CV to Rachael Andrews, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org