- The Best Solicitors! I would definitely recommend.
- I would highly recommend Martin Tolhurst Solicitors as a very professional company with helpful staff willing to go that extra mile to help their customers.
- Absolute excellent professional and outstanding service!
- The diligence and persistence of the team shone through and made the stressful process of buying much easier.
- 10/10 service would use again in a heartbeat.
Paige is a Solicitor specialising in lease extensions and various other landlord and tenant matters, with experience acting for both landlords and tenants.
Paige’s cases range from deeds of variation and lease extensions agreed voluntarily between parties to more complicated statutory lease extensions requiring applications to the First Tier Tribunal for determination. Paige also deals with collective enfranchisement claims, right to manage and rights of first refusal under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1987.
What Paige says:
The exceptional training I have received from Martin Tolhurst Solicitors has ensured that I have an excellent working knowledge of this complex area of law. My clients can feel safe in the knowledge they will receive the very best service, no matter how complex their case may be.
I feel very strongly about building and maintaining good relationships with my clients and ensuring they feel at ease knowing I am always on the other end of the phone when needed.
If I were not a Solicitor I would be...
A Crime Scene Investigator or Forensic Psychologist.
If I were stranded on a desert island and could take three pieces of music with me they would be...
Baz Luhrmann’s adaptation of F. Scott Fitzgerald’s ‘The Great Gatsby’, Sam Fender’s album ‘Hypersonic Missiles’ and all of Biffy Clyro’s albums as I couldn’t possibly pick one.