- The Best Solicitors! I would definitely recommend.
- I would highly recommend Martin Tolhurst Solicitors as a very professional company with helpful staff willing to go that extra mile to help their customers.
- Absolute excellent professional and outstanding service!
- The diligence and persistence of the team shone through and made the stressful process of buying much easier.
- 10/10 service would use again in a heartbeat.
Denise is a Solicitor based within our Gillingham office. She joined the firm in July 2021, and she specialises in Commercial Property.
What Denise says:
I studied Law at the University of East Anglia, before going on to complete the Legal Practice Course in Holborn, Central London.
After initially paralegalling with the London Borough of Havering, I qualified as a solicitor with the London Borough of Tower Hamlets in 2012, specialising in Commercial Property. I later went on to join Kent Legal Services in Maidstone, which became a private practice known as Invicta Law in 2017. Throughout that time, I undertook a broad range of largely landlord-focussed commercial property work, including land sales, the grant of leases, licences and easements, and the property aspects of academy school conversions. Having managed the legal aspects of the local authority's property estate, I have dealt with transactions concerning everything from nurseries, to waste management facilities, to large-scale residential developments.
Away from work, I am an avid runner but most of my spare time is spent trying to keep up with my three young daughters!
If I were not a lawyer, I would be...
I would love to own a quaint tea room somewhere on the coast.
If I were stranded on a desert island and could take three films to keep me entertained, I would probably choose...
Some classic British rom-coms to help lighten the mood - Notting Hill, Love Actually, and Bridget Jones's Diary.