We're hiring! if you'd like to join one of our award winning teams, read more on our Careers page.
Private Client Fee Earner - Longfield
We are looking to recruit a Fee Earner into our Private Client Department as soon as possible. The role would ideally suit either a Legal Executive, newly qualified solicitor, STEP member or someone who has extensive Private Client experience and is seeking a new challenge.
An opportunity to join an established and fast growing Private Client Team carrying out a variety of wills and probate work.
To undertake fee-earning work and provide a profitable contribution to the work of the team. To ensure the successful development of the department and firm in line with the Firm’s business plan.
The role includes but is not limited to the following:
- Drafting wills and preparation of trusts
- Preparing powers of attorney
- Estate administration
- Advising on inheritance tax
- Keeping clients up to date with progress on their matter
- Marketing and promoting the team to increase revenue streams including production of articles and content
- Providing assistance with training and development of other team members
- Providing assistance to other fee earners in the Firm as required
- Minimising risk in dealing with all work and ensuring all files are managed in accordance with the Firm’s risk and file management procedures
- Carrying out all work in accordance with procedures and systems documented in the Office Manual, and the Firm’s training seminars.
To be successful in your application, you will possess the following attributes:
- Qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive or equivalent who has relevant experience working in a Private Client Team
- Ability to manage own case load with minimal supervision
- Willing to utilise the firm’s practice and case management system
- Ability to assist with the marketing of the team
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You will be based at our Longfield office, working in a friendly expert team
Excellent Salary and Benefits
If you would like to apply please send your CV to our HR department - Rachael Andrews, email@example.com.