- The Best Solicitors! I would definitely recommend.
- I would highly recommend Martin Tolhurst Solicitors as a very professional company with helpful staff willing to go that extra mile to help their customers.
- Absolute excellent professional and outstanding service!
- The diligence and persistence of the team shone through and made the stressful process of buying much easier.
- 10/10 service would use again in a heartbeat.
COVID - 19 UPDATE (02/11/20)
2nd November 2020
Following the Prime Minister’s announcement on Friday evening will not be permitting any appointments with clients or members of the public from 5 pm on Wednesday 4 November. Clients will only be able to drop documents in by letter box. Client meetings from close of business on Wednesday 4 November will only be possible by telephone, Face Time, Zoom or Skype, and must be arranged in advance by the clients with appropriate fee earners.
Place of Work
Unlike the March announcement we anticipate that the majority of staff will continue to work in our office locations. Our offices are safe places to work and we have taken a number of precautions to ensure safe place to work for all employees. Homeworking will be prioritised for those whose health circumstances make it sensible to work from home at this time, where job roles can be performed equally well at home, or where there are other circumstances that mean it will be necessary.
The Prime Minister announced that the lockdown will be effective from 5 November. Since the Prime Minister's announcement, the Government has made it clear that the housing market will remain open. Clear guidance has been given by the Secretary of State for Housing to confirm that house moves and rental moves can still take place, that estate agents and removal firms can remain open and trade, and exchanges and completions can carry on as now.
Further details will follow.