- The Best Solicitors! I would definitely recommend.
- I would highly recommend Martin Tolhurst Solicitors as a very professional company with helpful staff willing to go that extra mile to help their customers.
- Absolute excellent professional and outstanding service!
- The diligence and persistence of the team shone through and made the stressful process of buying much easier.
- 10/10 service would use again in a heartbeat.
Another successful talent shines at Martin Tolhurst Solicitors!
Martin Tolhurst Solicitors are pleased to announce Rebecca Young, a Trainee Solicitor with the Firm has qualified as a Solicitor and has joined the Firm’s Ashford conveyancing team. The Ashford team now boasts 10 conveyancing specialists, with 35 across the Firm’s 6 locations.
Rebecca said, “After gaining my BA Hons degree in Sociology at the University of Essex, I completed my Graduate Diploma in Law and Legal Practice Course at the University of Law, London. I joined Martin Tolhurst Solicitors in 2014 as an administration assistant. I started my Training Contract in 2016 with the Firm and undertook training in litigation, wills and conveyancing. It’s been a long road to qualification but I am delighted to finally be able to say I am a qualified Solicitor.”
Rebecca is putting her training to good use by specialising in matrimonial transfers of property and trusts between joint owners.
Martin Tolhurst takes its training programme seriously – it currently has 5 further trainees looking to qualify as solicitors in the next 18 months as well as 3 staff studying hard for Licenced Conveyancers qualifications. The Firm won the LFS 2017 National Training Award for a Conveyancing Firm and also was shortlisted at the Law Society Excellence Awards for training in 2017.
Much to the delight of her team Rebecca is also a very keen baker and frequently brings in delicious and somewhat awe inspiring treats she has created at home. Perhaps one to watch for the next British bake off!