- I have the best Solicitor in the country
- Thank you for all your help and advice. I would recommend you to anyone needing a good solicitor
- Professional and friendly service!
- Always most helpful, knowledgeable and understanding. Very pleasant and efficient
- Thank you very much for all of the work that you have done, delighted with the speed with which matters were concluded
Equality and Diversity
This week Martin Tolhurst Solicitors filed its returns with the Solicitors Regulatory Authority (SRA) on Diversity and Equality.
The return has to be completed with the SRA every 2 years. The SRA collects and monitors the data as part of a profession wide push on diversity and equality within Law Firms. For the third successive occasion more than 85% of Martin Tolhurst staff took part in the survey, a figure that is well above average for law firms.
Human Resources Manager, Rachael Andrews said, “The survey is embraced by the Firm and its staff enthusiastically. It is important for the legal profession to ensure we are improving diversity and social mobility. Martin Tolhurst Solicitors takes these issues very seriously and our survey returns demonstrate this.”
To view the latest statistics published with the SRA, please visit the Careers section of our website.