- I have the best Solicitor in the country
- Thank you for all your help and advice. I would recommend you to anyone needing a good solicitor
- Professional and friendly service!
- Always most helpful, knowledgeable and understanding. Very pleasant and efficient
- Thank you very much for all of the work that you have done, delighted with the speed with which matters were concluded
Wills and Probate
At Martin Tolhurst Solicitors we have a large and experienced wills and probate department to help you with any of your private client issues.
Many people worry about making a will. Making a will is exceptionally important although the latest research shows that more than half the UK adult population does not have one. By having a will you can give your personal instructions as to what should happen to your estate in the event of your death. This is especially vital for those with children, other dependants or those who are co-habiting. If you die without leaving a will your estate will be dealt with under the fixed, rigid rules of intestacy.
Dealing with an estate can be a daunting task and it usually comes at an emotional time. We can assist and guide you with all the paperwork and obtaining the Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration. We can relieve you of the burden of dealing with banks, building societies, pension companies and Government bodies. We seek to sort matters out for you in an efficient, friendly way.
Our wills and probate lawyers are experienced and understand the pressures of each situation. They will seek to guide and assist you in a caring, positive manner so that you can be assured that your matter is being dealt with professionally. We can provide fixed fee estimates on all cases so that you can be confident that you have a competitive fee and you can budget with certainty.