- I have the best Solicitor in the country
- Thank you for all your help and advice. I would recommend you to anyone needing a good solicitor
- Professional and friendly service!
- Always most helpful, knowledgeable and understanding. Very pleasant and efficient
- Thank you very much for all of the work that you have done, delighted with the speed with which matters were concluded
Making an Employment Claim
Potentially suing your employer and making a claim to an Employment Tribunal can be a stressful and daunting task. Our experienced team can guide you through the procedural aspects of most claims, to include claims for:
- Unfair, wrongful and constructive dismissal
- Direct and indirect discrimination
- Unpaid wages and equal pay
- Transfers where your employer has sold the business (known as TUPE claims)
- Breach of Contract claim
We can provide expert legal representation to help you negotiate a suitable settlement or to assist you to try and win your case at Tribunal. If you feel uncomfortable representing yourself we can provide you with help and guidance in order to represent yourself at an Employment Tribunal. We are happy to provide you with a bespoke service, with a variety of advice options, to help you maximum your chances of success. Fixed fees for our work are often available so you can have confidence that you will not run up unexpected legal bills.
We have many represented many client successfully obtain redress in a variety of circumstances where their employment came to an unwanted or unexpected end. Our aim is to provide you with expert advice at a competitive price and to ensure you receive practical advice. There may be a financial settlement to achieve or a final agreed form of reference but our employment specialists can assist you.
Our knowledge and experience means that we can act for you running your case from start to finish, negotiating a settlement or if you act in person we can provide advice as and when required on any aspect of the process.