- I have the best Solicitor in the country
- Thank you for all your help and advice. I would recommend you to anyone needing a good solicitor
- Professional and friendly service!
- Always most helpful, knowledgeable and understanding. Very pleasant and efficient
- Thank you very much for all of the work that you have done, delighted with the speed with which matters were concluded
Ensuring Compliance with Legal Requirements
Employing staff and workers involves considerable responsibility exposing employers to Tribunal claims if you do not get things right. Our specialist employment lawyers can assist you in ensuring you not only comply with your basic legal requirements but you also have paperwork in place to ensure effective management of your employees for the benefit of your business.
Basic legal requirements an employer should ensure they deal with includes:
- Providing a Statement of Terms of Employment.
- Staff Policies and grievance and disciplinary procedures.
- Paying the minimum wage.
- Handling disciplinary matters to avoid claims of unfair dismissal.
- Providing a pension
Our team of experts will provide clear, jargon free advice to help you through the minefield of laws to assist in the smooth running of your business saving. We aim to save you unnecessary time and expense defending claims.