- I have the best Solicitor in the country
- Thank you for all your help and advice. I would recommend you to anyone needing a good solicitor
- Professional and friendly service!
- Always most helpful, knowledgeable and understanding. Very pleasant and efficient
- Thank you very much for all of the work that you have done, delighted with the speed with which matters were concluded
Defending an Employment Claim
Defending a claim from a former employee at an Employment Tribunal can be a stressful, time consuming and daunting task. Most businesses will at some time receive such a claim and dealing with it well is vital for your business.
Our experienced team can guide you through the procedural aspects of most claims, defending all types of employee claims including :
- Unfair, wrongful and constructive dismissal.
- Direct and indirect discrimination.
- Unpaid wages and equal pay.
- TUPE Transfers.
- Breach of Contract claim.
We can deal with aspects of the defence for you including file the defence to the claim, dealing with correspondence from your former employee or their solicitors and all procedural matters. We can provide or arrange legal representation at the tribunal or we can advise you on how to represent yourself in a defence at an Employment Tribunal.