- I have the best Solicitor in the country
- Thank you for all your help and advice. I would recommend you to anyone needing a good solicitor
- Professional and friendly service!
- Always most helpful, knowledgeable and understanding. Very pleasant and efficient
- Thank you very much for all of the work that you have done, delighted with the speed with which matters were concluded
Victoria is currently a Trainee Solicitor based at our Ashford office working within the Family Law Department. She has a general understanding of all the areas of law, is highly motivated, approachable and committed to providing the highest standard of client care.
What Vicky says:
Having read English and European Laws (LLB) at the University of Essex, completing a year of study at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki in Greece, I went on to become a member of the Inner Temple and complete the Bar Vocational Course at the Inns of Court School of Law, qualifying as a barrister in 2010. I am currently studying towards the Legal Practice Course at the University of Law and ultimately, hope to qualify as a solicitor with higher rights of audience. Prior to joining Martin Tolhurst Solicitors, I worked at a regional estate agents.
When I am not working or studying, I enjoy adding to the ‘bucket list’ of places to visit around the world or curling up with a good crime thriller!
If I weren't a trainee lawyer, I would be...
A Forensic Pathologist. I know it’s not as ‘glamourous’ as CSI makes it out to be but I think I would enjoy the methodical nature of the work and the satisfaction it brings. Would I be cut out to be a Forensic Pathologist? Not sure really, I get quite scared just watching Midsomer Murders so I don’t think I could work alone in the mortuary, or in the dark, or with things that have the potential to go bump in the night!