- I have the best Solicitor in the country
- Thank you for all your help and advice. I would recommend you to anyone needing a good solicitor
- Professional and friendly service!
- Always most helpful, knowledgeable and understanding. Very pleasant and efficient
- Thank you very much for all of the work that you have done, delighted with the speed with which matters were concluded
Sheila is an experienced private client solicitor, having qualified in 1983, when she moved to Medway from her native Sheffield. She is based at the Gravesend office and deals with Probate, Wills, Powers of Attorney, Court of Protection matters and also residential conveyancing.
What Sheila says:
I always try to deal with matters for clients efficiently, whilst ensuring that their time expectations are realistic. It’s satisfying to achieve the desired objective and outcome for clients. I endeavour to be available for appointments and will always arrange to see clients at home if they are not able to get in to the office. I have a lot of clients for whom I’ve acted for many years – they keep coming back so I must be getting something right!
Away from work I try to motivate myself to swim each morning before going to the office – even if I only manage half an hour in the pool that sets me up for the day. I enjoy reading, and planning my next holiday.
If I weren't a lawyer, I would be...
Working somewhere like Tate Modern, or The Turner in Margate, helping to organise exhibitions.