- I have the best Solicitor in the country
- Thank you for all your help and advice. I would recommend you to anyone needing a good solicitor
- Professional and friendly service!
- Always most helpful, knowledgeable and understanding. Very pleasant and efficient
- Thank you very much for all of the work that you have done, delighted with the speed with which matters were concluded
Rebecca is a Trainee Solicitor currently training within our Gravesend office, specialising in Dispute Resolution. During her training thus far, Rebecca has also been gained experience working within our Ashford Wills & Probate department,, she therefore also has experience in Will writing and Life Interest Trust Wills.
What Rebecca says:
“After gaining my BA Hons degree in Sociology at the University of Essex, I completed my Graduate Diploma in Law and Legal Practice Course at the University of Law, London. I joined Martin Tolhurst Solicitors in 2014 and I am now a Trainee Solicitor.
I am currently working in the Wills & Probate department and enjoy talking to and meeting clients in order to assist them in making important plans for the future.
Following on from this area of law, I intend on working within the Family department and Residential Conveyancing/Property Law department as part of my training to become a Solicitor.
I always strive to provide a professional and efficient service and to make myself available for contact throughout the working day. I actively listen to what my clients say and I am committed to making the whole process as straightforward as possible.
Outside the office I like to bake with cupcakes being my speciality. I also enjoy playing netball and running and have previous taken part in a 5K Colour Run for the firm’s Charity of the Year.”
If I weren’t a lawyer, I would be...
Running a ‘cupcakery’ as I love to bake and develop new cupcake varieties